Salted pecan honey glazed fried chicken. It worked out perfectly b/c as I usually do I slightly over salted the mashed potatoes. Reviews for: Photos of Pecan Honey Glazed Fried Chicken. How to Make Honey Pecan Glazed Fried Chicken.
Actually, it is more like fudge than anything else. Goes amazingly with this fried chicken and the. Stir together honey and pecans, tossing to coat well. You can have Salted pecan honey glazed fried chicken using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salted pecan honey glazed fried chicken
- Prepare of salted pecan glaze.
- You need 1 cup of crushed salted pecans.
- You need 1 stick of real butter-salted.
- You need 1 tsp of chili flakes.
- It’s 2/3 cup of honey.
- It’s of fried chicken.
- It’s 6 piece of chicken.
- You need 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of pepper.
- You need 1 of lard for frying.
Make these salted pecans for a guaranteed hit. Each and every time we host a party we have to have at least one bowl of our own homemade salted pecans or other nuts. Remove from oven and sprinkle with a wee bit of salt. Separate any nuts that have clumped.
Salted pecan honey glazed fried chicken step by step
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper then flour it. I find that it sticks to the chicken better and the flour does not burn as easy. While the flower sets get a cast iron pan and put enough lard for frying it will depend on how big your pan is. You do not want it swimming in the lard but at least half the chicken should be covered..
- Place chicken in with the bone facing the bottom. Because the meat closest to the bone takes the longest to cook, cook at least 9 minutes on that first side. Flip skin side down and finish cooking until skin is crispy and fully cooked through. Total time is approximately 15 minutes..
- Melt stick of butter in shallow pot on medium. Right before it turns brown add your chili flakes,pecans,and honey. Mix to ensure honey and butter are combined..
- When your chicken is done frying dry it on brown paper bags when ready for serving drizzle salted pecans honey mixture on chicken and enjoy..
Chicken Mull – The Forgotten Comfort Food. Edible Flowers for All Seasons – How to Make Edible Flower Ice Cubes. Pecan Cornmeal Crusted Chicken is a simple and delicious dinner for weeknights. Lean chicken breasts are coated in cornmeal and pecans, then served with a homemade honey mustard sauce. This is one of the most satisfying dishes I have made in a while, and it kind of came about by accident.