Stir Fry Noodle With Pork And Spicy Shrimp / Hokkien Mee.
You can have Stir Fry Noodle With Pork And Spicy Shrimp / Hokkien Mee using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stir Fry Noodle With Pork And Spicy Shrimp / Hokkien Mee
- It’s 1 tbsp of each of dice garlic and shallot.
- It’s 1 cup of slice up cooked roasted pork.
- It’s 1 cup of slice up chinese bbq pork / char siew.
- You need 3 cup of choy sum vegetable / any green vegetable.
- You need 500 ml of any stock.
- You need 350 grams of fresh yellow noodles.
- Prepare of oyster sauce mixture.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Of sugar.
- Prepare of deep fried pork lard.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of small cube pork lard.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
Stir Fry Noodle With Pork And Spicy Shrimp / Hokkien Mee step by step
- In pan with oil deep fry pork lad till its shrink and lightly brown then drain and set aside https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/364253-deep-fried-pork-lard.
- With oil saute dice garlic and shallot with cooked roasted pork and chinese bbq pork / char siew till its,fragrance and make sure garlic are not burn.
- Add the green vegetables with stock and bring it to a simmer then add in fresh yellow noodle togeter with the (oyster sauce mixture) and stir fry to mix well and let it comes to a simmer and gravy starts to thicken up.
- Add in the crispy deep fried lard.
- Serve as it is or optional add on (DRUNKEN SPICY GARLIC SHRIMP) https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/341835-drunken-spicy-garlic-shrimp.
- BELOW ARE ANOTHER VERSION OF NOODLE / HOKKIEN MEE,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/335372-seafood-noodle-soup-white-hokkien-mee https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333928-stir-fry-noodle-in-dark-sauce-hokkien-mee.