Tacos Asadas: Mexican street tacos.
You can cook Tacos Asadas: Mexican street tacos using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tacos Asadas: Mexican street tacos
- Prepare 1 lb of chopped flank steak.
- It’s 1/2 of chopped onion.
- You need 1 bunch of cilantro.
- Prepare 4 of thinly sliced radish.
- Prepare 1 of lime sliced in wedges.
- It’s 1 pinch of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 package of El Milagro tortillas.
- Prepare of Salsa verde and salsa roja- purchase from authentic taco truck for more authentic taste.
- Prepare of Lime wedges.
- It’s 2 of heaping tablespoons of lard.
- Prepare 4 of whole jalapeño.
- Prepare 4 of green onion.
Tacos Asadas: Mexican street tacos instructions
- Season meat with salt and garlic powder..
- Add lard to pan and cook meat until done..
- Once meat is browned evenly, move over to one side of pan… if there is a lot of great, drain. Place tortillas quickly on the cleated side of pan just to warm thru..
- Spoon meat into tortillas.
- Add pinch of cilantro and onions on top of steak.
- Add sliced radish on top as well and top with salsa verde.
- Finally, add a sqeeze of lime to make it pop!!.
- I purchased authentic salsa roja and verde from my favorite taco truck. Garnish with grilled jalapeños and green onions..
- Take jalapeños and wrap in aluminum foil with onions and bake until soft. Once done, fry in pan with meat and tortillas..