Spam, Egg & Cheese Open Faced Sandwich. In the sketch, two customers are lowered by wires into a greasy spoon café and try to order a breakfast from a menu that includes Spam in almost every dish. Ever wonder why we use the term "spam" when referring to unwanted junk e-mail? We may be able to look to Monty Python and their sketch, "Spam." – Spam is a sketch that appears in "Spam," the twenty-fifth episode of Monty Python's Flying Circus.
People from Alaska and Hawaii eat the most spam than. See more ideas about monty python, python, make me laugh. Spam, Eggs, and Rice is the famous trio that makes up the classic local Hawaii breakfast! You can cook Spam, Egg & Cheese Open Faced Sandwich using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spam, Egg & Cheese Open Faced Sandwich
- You need 5 of Eggs.
- You need 4 1/4 Inch of Slices Spam.
- Prepare 4 of Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/3 of Onion.
- You need 4 Slices of Cheese.
- It’s As needed of Sliced Bread.
- It’s 2 Tbs. of Butter.
- You need To taste of Black Pepper.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- You need To taste of Parsley.
Here's where to get it in Hawaii, and how to make it at home. spam = 'spam' eggs = 'eggs' spam_and_eggs(spam, eggs). When I see these variable names, I instantly think of python and no other language. Do other languages have signature placeholder. SPAM eggs and rice is a simple yet popular dish in Hawaii.
Spam, Egg & Cheese Open Faced Sandwich step by step
- Slice onion and mushrooms. Dice spam. Add butter to a pan over medium-low heat. Season. Sauté until everything begins to take on color. Crack and mix eggs in the meantime..
- Add the eggs into a large pan on low heat. Allow them to set up just a little bit. Add the cheese evenly. When the spam and veggies have taken on color, turn off the heat..
- Carefully and evenly add the spam and veggies onto the eggs. Turn up the heat a notch. Check frequently for doneness of the egg because it’s time to flip the script..
- Fold one third of the omelette towards the center. Then do the same on the opposite side. When two sides have been folded in on itself, hold it down momentarily with the spatula to allow it to seal together. Carefully flip the seam down. Turn off heat. Cut into sections suitable for a slice of toasted bread. Garnish with parsley flakes..
While traditionally served for breakfast, it's also great for lunch, dinner, or even a snack! Scramble things up with our SPAM® and Scrambled Eggs recipe. Are your scrambled eggs not everything they're cracked up to be? Scramble things up with SPAM® Classic and give your taste. UnderCover.no one even has to know someone has that.