Tofu, Bitter melon, Pork and Egg Stir fry.
You can cook Tofu, Bitter melon, Pork and Egg Stir fry using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tofu, Bitter melon, Pork and Egg Stir fry
- Prepare 1 package of Tofu.
- You need 300 g of bitter melon.
- Prepare 150-200 g of thinly sliced polk.
- Prepare 150 g of bean sprouts.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It’s of ☆2 TBSP oyster sauce.
- You need of ☆2 TBSP soy sauce.
- You need of ☆1.5 TBSP sake.
- It’s of ☆1.5 tsp hondashi.
- You need 2 TBSP of sesame oil.
Tofu, Bitter melon, Pork and Egg Stir fry step by step
- Cut bitter melon..
- In a small bowl, give bitter melon massage to remove bitterness with a dash of salt, 1 minute. Add hot water and leave it for 10 to 30 minutes..
- Wrap tofu with paper towels and microwave for 2 minutes to remove water..
- Cut pork into 2 inch lengths. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and flour to give a base taste..
- In a large pan, high heat, pour oil and sauté tofu until golden brown..
- In a small bowl, add all the ingredients of ☆.
- In the same pan, sauté pork, bitter melon and washed bean sprouts, 5 – 7 minutes. Add ☆sauce until the sauce is well mixed..
- Add beaten egg in the same pan with other ingredients and scramble the egg, 1 minute. Turn off the heat, Pour sesame oil at the end..