Fried Egg Donburi.
You can cook Fried Egg Donburi using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried Egg Donburi
- It’s 4 cups of steamed rice.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 200 ml of water.
- It’s 1 tsp of dashi powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of shoyu (soy sauce).
- It’s 1 tsp of honey.
- You need To taste of Leek, sliced thinly.
Fried Egg Donburi step by step
- Fry eggs one by one. When it's half-cooked, fold the egg carefully, and then put it on a plate. Do the same with the remaining eggs..
- Pour the water into the pan (just mix it with the leftover oil). Add dashi, shoyu, honey, and let it boil. Taste and add shoyu or honey according to your preference..
- Put the eggs one by one to the broth mixture for several seconds, and take them away..
- Prepare steamed rice into a bowl. Put an egg on top. Pour the broth and add sliced leeks..