Super Rich Abura-Soba!! (Ramen Noodles with Oil Based Sauce).
You can cook Super Rich Abura-Soba!! (Ramen Noodles with Oil Based Sauce) using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Super Rich Abura-Soba!! (Ramen Noodles with Oil Based Sauce)
- It’s 1 of serving Chinese noodles (thick noodles).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chicken fat or lard (or vegetable oil/sesame oil).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Wei Pa (or Chinese soup or chicken soup stock granules).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of Dashi stock granules.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of (If you have it) XO sauce.
Super Rich Abura-Soba!! (Ramen Noodles with Oil Based Sauce) instructions
- Boil the noodles (it might be good to keep them a little firm)..
- Mix all if the ingredients together aside from the soba noodles to make the dressing..
- Thoroughly drain the boiled noodles, and combine with the dressing from Step 2..
- You should totally eat it covered in your favorite toppings!!.
- Please feel free to mix it with grated garlic or ginger, mayonnaise, layu chilli oil, pepper, or pickled red ginger etc; it's also good if you eat it while adding more vinegar!.
- This dish cools easily since it's made without soup. You can enjoy it all the way to the end if you heat it up in a rice bowl..