Grandpa's banana loaf.
You can have Grandpa's banana loaf using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grandpa's banana loaf
- It’s 2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 2/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of lard.
- Prepare of in a separate bowl mix.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of rasions ( optional).
- Prepare 1 cup of butter milk.
- You need 4 of very ripe bananas :).
Grandpa's banana loaf step by step
- In one bowl mix first 6 ingredients. In a separate bowl beat your eggs butter milk and bananas I like rasions but if you prefer walnuts they work great too! Add your wet mixture to your dry. Bake at 350 for 1hour in a greased loaf pan. This is in my opinion the best banana bread I've ever had :).