Pickled Herring and Eggs.
You can cook Pickled Herring and Eggs using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pickled Herring and Eggs
- It’s 2/3 cup of pickled dill herring.
- It’s 2 slices of sourdough bread.
- It’s To taste of dijon mustard.
- You need 2 of extra large eggs.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter.
Pickled Herring and Eggs instructions
- Toast the bread. When done set aside. Then melt the butter..
- Get the herring. Fry the eggs in the butter..
- Add the eggs to the bread when fried. Add the herring to the pan and fry till it's crispy and has a bit of a crust. Add to the eggs with dijon on top. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.