Special Fried Rice with Ankake Soup.
You can cook Special Fried Rice with Ankake Soup using 16 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Special Fried Rice with Ankake Soup
- You need 1 of as listed in recipe 2 servings of fried rice.
- Prepare of Thin omelette.
- Prepare 2 of ◎Eggs.
- You need 1 dash of ◎Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Vegetable oil.
- You need of Ankake soup.
- Prepare 200 ml of ○Water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ○Chicken stock granules.
- Prepare 1 dash of each ○Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of few drops ○Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Homemade char siu sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Homemade lard.
- Prepare 1 dash of ○ Umami seasoning.
- It’s 1 of Katakuriko slurry.
- Prepare 1 of Finely sliced green onions.
- Prepare 8 of Parboiled whiteleg shrimp.
Special Fried Rice with Ankake Soup step by step
- Prepare the soup: put the ingredients marked ○ in a pot and heat. Taste, and season with salt if necessary..
- Once it starts to simmer, add the katakuriko slurry to thicken it..
- Mix with a rubber spatula, and once thickened, turn off the heat..
- Make the fried rice as instructed in. Portion onto 2 plates. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149847-our-familys-stir-fried-rice.
- Beat together the ◎ marked ingredients. Heat a frying pan and grease with vegetable oil. Pour in the beaten egg mixture to coat the entire pan..
- Once set, slide a chopstick underneath and carefully flip it over..
- This side only needs to be fried for a few seconds!.
- Quickly place on top of the fried rice. Make one more omelette for the other portion of fried rice..
- Using chopsticks etc., arrange the omelette so that it completely covers the rice..
- Peel and remove the vein from each shrimp, then soak in sake and katakuriko (not listed) to remove the odour, and parboil. I recommend using whiteleg shrimp..
- Slice the parboiled whiteleg shrimp in 2, diagonally ※Slicing them makes it easier to arrange them on top of the omelette..
- Heat the Step 3 pot again, and add the Step 11 shrimps..
- Bring to a boil, add the thinly sliced green onion, continue to heat for a few more seconds and then turn off the heat quickly ※Be sure not to heat for too long after adding the green onions..
- Add the Step 13 ankake soup to Step 9..
- Flip any backwards shrimp over, so that the non-cut sides are facing upwards..
- Finally, pile some of the green onions in the center, and it's done!.
- Adding soup and omelette to fried rice makes it extra luxurious. Enjoy while it's still hot..