Chinese Restaurant Fried Chicken Wings.
You can cook Chinese Restaurant Fried Chicken Wings using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chinese Restaurant Fried Chicken Wings
- It’s 15 of Chicken wings – the midsection and the tip.
- Prepare of Seasonings:.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Seasonings 2:.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Sake (Shaoxing wine, if available).
- It’s of Seasonings 3:.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Chicken stock powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
- You need of Coating:.
- Prepare 1 of Egg white.
- You need 2 tbsp of Flour.
- You need of Oil for deep frying.
- Prepare 1 of Lard (adjust as desired).
- It’s 1 of Vegetable oil.
Chinese Restaurant Fried Chicken Wings instructions
- Flavor the chicken with seasonings 1 – 3 in order. Let sit in the refrigerator for half a day. Adding cuts along the bone helps the flavor to marinate better..
- Discard any excess water and massage in the egg whites. Mix in the flour until it becomes like a loose mud. ☆ Do this just before frying!.
- Fry in 160℃ oil for 3 minutes. Once they float up, remove and let sit for about 5 minutes..
- Fry again in 180℃ oil until they're golden brown and crispy! Eat 'em while they're hot!.
- Great as-is, but they're even more delicious with some Szechuan pepper!.