Ham & Egg English Muffin. ham [hæm]Существительное. ham / hams. Перевод слова ham, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования. Ham is pork from a leg cut that has been preserved by wet or dry curing, with or without smoking. As a processed meat, the term "ham" includes both whole cuts of meat and ones that have been mechanically formed.
Add ham to one of your lists below, or create a new one. (Translation of ham from the Cambridge English-Russian Dictionary © Cambridge University Press). This is an excerpt from Rubberhead. To see the full version, go here: vimeo.com/ondemand/rubberheadDirected by Eric WareheimFATHERJohn C. You can have Ham & Egg English Muffin using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ham & Egg English Muffin
- You need 4 of English muffins.
- You need 4 of Eggs.
- You need 1/2 of Cucumber.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato.
- It’s 8 of Ham slices.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Milk.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Honey.
- Prepare to taste of Mayonnaise.
- It’s to taste of Butter / Mayonnaise *for scrambled eggs.
Someone who enjoys the attention of others and will do crazy things to get it. Aj acts like a total ham when someone pulls out their camera. He is so bad his friends call him sham the ham ihtisham. Define ham. ham synonyms, ham pronunciation, ham translation, English dictionary definition of ham.
Ham & Egg English Muffin instructions
- Slice a muffin into two and toast both sides. If you do not want to mess up your toaster with corn grits, toast with a pan!.
- Add milk & honey in beaten eggs and mix well..
- Put butter or mayonnaise in a pan and make scrambled eggs..
- Slice cucumber, tomato and ham..
- Place scrambled eggs, cucumber and tomato on a muffin slice..
- Put mayonnaise, ham and then top it with another slice of a muffin..
- To keep muffins dry, place cucumber & tomato between scrambled eggs & ham!.
- Also good! "Vegetable Ham Egg Sandwiches" Recipe ID : 13387914.
The thigh of the hind leg of. Ham is the thigh and rump of any animal that is slaughtered for meat, but the term is usually restricted to a cut of pork, the haunch of a pig or boar. Ham is a compact source of animal protein and an excellent source of calcium, iron, niacin, phosphorus, riboflavin, and thiamine. Examples of ham in a Sentence. Ham definition: Ham is meat from the top of the back leg of a pig, specially treated so that it can be.