You can cook Sausage Muffins using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sausage Muffins
- Prepare 1 lb of cooked, drained and crumbled breakfast sausage.
- You need 1 Cup of Bisquick.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1 Cup of Cheese.
Sausage Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all ingredients and spoon into muffin tin that has been sprayed with non stick spray..
- Bake 20 minutes or until lightly brown. I got 9 muffins out of this mixture but it will depend on the size of your tin..
- I drizzled syrup over mine and also tried it with strawberry jam. Delicious!.