Scrambled eggs, broccoli and tomatoes over pasta. A fast meal of eggs scrambled with tomatoes, and then seasoned with salt, sugar, and soy sauce. A great summertime recipe for using fresh tomatoes. This was the very first recipe I cooked, with a little help from my parents.
In a small bowl, beat together the eggs and cheese; set aside. Scrambled eggs with tomatoes is a common variation of scrambled eggs. The recipe teaches how to cook Scrambled Eggs with Tomatoes, which tastes sour-sweet and is good for Add in tomato chunks when the cooking oil is hot. You can have Scrambled eggs, broccoli and tomatoes over pasta using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Scrambled eggs, broccoli and tomatoes over pasta
- Prepare 4 oz of Jovial's brown rice spaghetti.
- It’s 1 of broccoli.
- It’s 2 of large vine ripen tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs, beaten.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s to taste of Fish sauce.
- It’s 4 Tsp of Olive oil.
Do follow the recipe above to prepare the eggs and tomatoes, because the proportion of the. Pour eggs over broccoli, add S & P to taste and cook until eggs are fluffy and cooked through, stirring occasionally. You don't want the broccoli too soft. Add cheese if you like and cover until melted.
Scrambled eggs, broccoli and tomatoes over pasta step by step
- Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil. Cook the pasta 2 minutes shy of the package instructions..
- While pasta is cooking, scramble two beaten eggs in olive oil and set aside. In the same wok, sauté minced garlic in olive oil until aromatic and add sliced tomatoes. Keep sauté until red juice come out..
- Add broccoli florets and cook for a few minutes until fully cooked. Season it with fish sauce..
- When pasta is almost done, transfer them into the wok. Add scrambled eggs. Adjust seasoning until desired saltiness. Add a few spoons of pasta water if it gets too dry. Serve immediately!.
Add egg mixture to vegetable mixture in skillet. Cook over medium heat, without stirring, until mixture begins to set on the bottom and around edge. This recipe is just as easy as scrambled eggs and perfect for those who don't like eggs. Put the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the bell pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until it's soft (three to five minutes).