1 pan healthy sausage & peppers. We prefer smoked turkey sausage when making Sheet Pan Sausage and Veggies. We love the flavor and that turkey is a bit healthier. We've also used chicken sausage and thoroughly enjoy that.
PagesInterestTried and True RecipesVideosOne Pan Healthy Sausage and Veggies. Sausage, sweet potato, broccoli, and bell peppers seasoned with olive oil, garlic, Italian seasoning and roasted to perfection. Sheet pan dishes have become my favorite and most. You can cook 1 pan healthy sausage & peppers using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 1 pan healthy sausage & peppers
- You need 1 (12 oz) of package of pre-cooked Italian chicken sausage, cut.
- Prepare 2 of bell peppers of choice, cut into slices.
- You need 1 of yellow onion- sliced.
- It’s 3 tbs of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Red pepper flakes.
Having a delicious dinner is probably one of the best things to look forward to all day, but we don't always have the motivation to make a giant meal that uses a bunch of pots and pans. Well, luckily you can make this entire One Pan Sausage and Veggies without using half of your dishes! one pan roasted squash, apple, and sausage dinner. Fast family-friendly weeknight meals like this simple One Pan Roasted Squash, Apple and Sausage Dinner are so helpful to have on hand! Super easy and healthy dinner that is loaded How to make this One Pan Sausage and Vegetable Skillet.
1 pan healthy sausage & peppers step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet for easy clean up. Place cut sausage, bell peppers, and onion on pan. Drizzle with olive oul, vinegar & sprinkle the rest of the ingredients. Toss to combine. Let cook 25-35 minutes to your liking, toss halfway through. Serve on a bun or over pasta..
This One Pan Italian sausage and veggies is loaded with nutritious and good-for-you ingredients. Quick and easy dinners are a must for weeknights – These sheet pan meals that you can make in a snap are delicious and healthy! This Chicken and Sausage Jambalaya dinner is healthy comfort food that is made in just one pan! Like most sheet pan dinners, this is a very versatile recipe. So don't hesitate to add any veggie you've got lying around to the mix.