Low Carb Egg Drop Soup.
You can cook Low Carb Egg Drop Soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low Carb Egg Drop Soup
- You need 4 cups of chicken stock.
- You need 1 tsp of arrowroot powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of powdered ginger.
- Prepare of Sesame oil.
- Prepare of Soy Sauce.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare of Chives.
- It’s of Salt & Pepper.
Low Carb Egg Drop Soup step by step
- Heat the chicken stock over moderate heat until it starts to simmer..
- Mix the arrowroot powder with a bit of water and pour into the chicken stock while whisking..
- Add the ginger powder, a few drops of sesame oil and a tiny splash of soy sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Slowly pour the whisked egg using a fork to stir into the stock..
- Pour the soup into cups or bowls and topped with chopped chives. Enjoy 😋.