Ham Fried Rice (ハムチャハン).
You can cook Ham Fried Rice (ハムチャハン) using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ham Fried Rice (ハムチャハン)
- Prepare 2 cups of leftover rice.
- You need 2 slices of ham, chopped into squares.
- Prepare 1 of egg, lightly beaten.
- You need 2 stalks of green onions, chopped, white and green parts divided.
- You need of to taste, salt and white pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of bacon grease or vegetable oil.
Ham Fried Rice (ハムチャハン) instructions
- Heat 1 tbsp of bacon grease/oil in a pan or wok on medium heat. Lower the heat to medium low and fry the egg before it fully sets, about one minute. Set aside..
- Add one more tbsp oil/grease. Fry the ham and white parts of the green onion on medium heat for one minute..
- Add the rice, fluffing it up to break up whole portions. Season with salt and white pepper..
- Add in the egg, and mix it well. Add the soy sauce and continue fluffing the rice until it is well mixed..