Turkey Pot Pie.
You can cook Turkey Pot Pie using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turkey Pot Pie
- It’s 2 Cups of Shredded Turkey.
- It’s 3 Cans of Mixed Vegetables, drained.
- You need 3 of Sm. Cans Cream of Chicken Soup, undiluted.
- It’s 1 Tbsp. of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 Pkg. of Jiffy Cornbread Mix.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1/3-1/4 Cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of Salt.
- Prepare 2 of tsps. Sugar.
Turkey Pot Pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°F..
- In a large mixing bowl add the shredded turkey, mixed vegetables, seasonings, and soup. Mix well til combined. Pour into a 13X9 baking dish. Spread evenly. Set aside..
- In a small mixing bowl add the cornbread mix, egg, teaspoon salt, sugar, and milk. Mix well and pour over top of turkey filling. Spread evenly and bake for 35-45 minutes or until golden brown n when knife inserted into the cornbread comes out clean. Serve immediately 😋.