Cheesy Parmesan Chicken (fried).
You can have Cheesy Parmesan Chicken (fried) using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Parmesan Chicken (fried)
- You need 4 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 24 oz of Del Monte Traditional spaghetti sauce.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1-1 1/2 cups of vegetable oil.
- It’s of Basil.
- It’s of Oregano.
- Prepare of Onion powder.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
Cheesy Parmesan Chicken (fried) instructions
- Cut chicken breast in half, long way, down the middle (like hot dog bun).
- Add 1 cup of flour into mixing bowl and seasonings basil, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Mix together.
- In another bowl beat up 2 eggs..
- Add about 1 cup or maybe a little more, to a skillet and heat up.
- Dip your chicken in egg, coating both sides, let the excess egg drip off a bit, and transfer the chicken to the flour batter. Flip it, coating both sides, make sure there is no bare spots, you want the batter coating the whole chicken breast. (If you have to sprinkle on some of the batter to any bare spots and pat it on there, I usually do this anyways to the whole thing.) After that lift it up and let any excess flour fall back into the bowl. Don't shake it though..
- Carefully place the coated chicken breasts into the heated up oil in your skillet, let it cook a little on one side and flip to the other side(I use my spatula and a fork to flip mine) After I flip it, I usually poke it 2-3x with my fork, one on opposite ends and in the middle, to help it cook all the way through, faster. And I occasionally flip it and take it out when it's golden brown and the meat is white. I usually cut it, on the thickest part..
- Do previous step with all chicken breasts..
- Pour 24oz can of spaghetti sauce in a small pot, add in seasonings, oregano, basil, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Heat it up, until it starts to bubble and boil. And turn it off. (We just need it hot enough to melt the cheese.).
- Put the fried chicken on a serving plate, put some spaghetti sauce over top of it, add the fiesta blend shredded cheese and parmesean cheese..
- Serve with a side and veggies or a pasta, or even by itself because it's filling..