Benny's Corned Beef Sandwich Batch 3.
You can have Benny's Corned Beef Sandwich Batch 3 using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Benny's Corned Beef Sandwich Batch 3
- Prepare 2 slices of bread.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Heinz 57 steak sauce or HP sauce.
- It’s 8 ounce of tin/can of corn beef.
Benny's Corned Beef Sandwich Batch 3 step by step
- In a hot skillet add the corned beef pack it together because its gonna pop! Have a lid ready. Toast the bread while it's crisping..
- Turn the beef occasionally crisping all of it. Render the fat out. If you can just tilt the skillet as it cooks. Squeeze the fat out as it cooks with a spatula. When done and nice and crisp add to a bowl with the steak sauce. Mix it well..
- Add to one of the slices of bread you toasted. Add the other slice and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!.