Orecchiette Pasta and Pesto Baguette.
You can have Orecchiette Pasta and Pesto Baguette using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Orecchiette Pasta and Pesto Baguette
- It’s of Pasta.
- You need 12 ounces of Orecchiette pasta.
- It’s 2 quart of water to boil pasta.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of salt to boil pasta.
- You need of Sauce.
- You need 12 ounces of beef meatballs.
- You need 1/4 pound of Italian sausage.
- You need 28 ounce of Roma canned tomatoes I used San Marzeno.
- It’s 28 ounce of crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of dried currants.
- You need 2 tablespoons of capers.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sliced green olive with pimentos.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of harissa.
- It’s 1 pound of ground sirloin.
- You need 2 tablespoons of dehydrated onions.
- Prepare of To taste salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s of Pesto baguette.
- You need 1 loaf of baguette bread.
- It’s 11 teaspoon of pesto.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
Orecchiette Pasta and Pesto Baguette instructions
- Gather you olive, capers, currants, and harissa. Mix together..
- Sear the sausage and brown the sirloin. Start the pasta boiling. When seared on all sides slice the sausage. Add sausage, dehydrated onions, and salt to the sirloin. Add the caper mixture..
- Do in batches. Slice the baguette. Melt half the butter in a skillet. Fry the bread on both sides of bread. Then do the other half of the loaf with the rest of the butter..
- Take the pesto and smear it on one side of each piece of fried baguette..
- Add the whole tomatoes to the meat mixture. Then add the crushed tomatoes. Taste and adjust seasonings..
- Add the pasta reserve the pasta water in case you need to thicken or thin the sauce. Serve I hope you enjoy!!! You can add cheese if you like. I usually do this on the second day to change the flavor a bit so it's like not eating the same thing.a.