Baked Chuck Steak 🥩.
You can have Baked Chuck Steak 🥩 using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Chuck Steak 🥩
- Prepare 2 packs of Boneless Beef Chuck steak.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/3 cup of olive oil.
Baked Chuck Steak 🥩 step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your steaks……
- Place steaks in a large baking pan…….
- In a bowl combine your black pepper, crushed red pepper, Italian seasoning, minced garlic and olive oil, mix well…….
- Pour olive oil mixture all over steaks, turning steaks over to evenly coat………
- Place steaks in a preheated 350 degree oven and bake for 30 – 40 minutes, or until steaks are done to your liking……Turn steaks over halfway thru cooking………
- Let steaks rest for several minutes, then slice, serve and enjoy 😉!.