Pan-Grilled Blue Marlin with Beurre Blanc Sauce.
You can cook Pan-Grilled Blue Marlin with Beurre Blanc Sauce using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pan-Grilled Blue Marlin with Beurre Blanc Sauce
- Prepare 1/2 kg of blue marlin steak.
- Prepare of to taste salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of lemon, juice of.
- It’s 5 tbsp of white wine.
- It’s 2 tbsp of white wine vinegar.
- Prepare 8 tbsp of cream.
- You need 8 tbsp of butter, cut into cubes.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 6 of peppercorns.
Pan-Grilled Blue Marlin with Beurre Blanc Sauce step by step
- Season blue marlin with salt and pepper..
- Grill blue marlin on all sides a hot pan or charcoal grill, seasoning with a bit of lemon juice, until internal temperature is about 60°C (145°F), about 15 minutes..
- In a saucepan, place wine, vinegar, cream, bay leaf, peppercorns, and 1 tbsp lemon juice. Bring to a boil on medium high heat. Reduce heat to medium until reduced to about 75%, about five minutes..
- Reduce heat to very low, and whisk in the butter a tablespoon at a time, whisking until butter melts before adding more butter, letting the butter emulsify. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Spoon over blue marlin..