Instant Air Fryer Fajitas.
You can have Instant Air Fryer Fajitas using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Instant Air Fryer Fajitas
- You need 1-2 lbs of flank steak, sliced fajita style (unmarinated or premarinated).
- It’s 1-2 lbs of chicken thigh boneless, sliced fajita style (marinated or unmarinated).
- You need of Sliced onions.
- Prepare of Sliced green bell peppers.
- Prepare of Sliced red bell peppers.
- It’s of Sliced yellow bell peppers.
- You need of Adams RED Fajita Seasoning (optional but recommended).
Instant Air Fryer Fajitas instructions
- Place sliced chicken on one air fryer tray – spread evenly – sprinkle with sliced veggies.
- Place steak on the second air fryer tray – spaced evenly – sprinkle with remaining sliced veggies.
- If using unmarinated meat, douse in Adams Red Fajita Seasoning.
- If using marinated meat, I still like to sprinkle Adams seasoning on top especially for the veggies.
- Set air fryer to “air fry” at 400F for 12-14 min.
- Place chicken on top rack and steak on bottom.
- Switch rack positions for the last 5 minutes.