Beef and broccoli.
You can cook Beef and broccoli using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef and broccoli
- Prepare 1 lb of Flank steak.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of soy sauce, low sodium.
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 4 cups of broccoli florets.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger.
- Prepare 2 of green onions.
- It’s 3/4 cup of brown sugar, dark.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cornstarch.
Beef and broccoli step by step
- In a large ziploc bag add the steak,cornstarch, seal and toss to coat. Set aside while preparing the sauce..
- To a medium sauce pan add 1 tablespoon olive oil, garlic,ginger,and heat over medium-high heat for about 1 minute. Or just until garlic is fragrant.
- Add the soy sauce,water,,brown sugar, and stir until the sugar has dissolved. Bring to a boil and allow to boil for about two to three minutes. The reduce the heat to low and simmer for about 5 minutes, or until slightly thickened and reduced. While it dimmers sear the steak..
- To al argue skillet. Add the the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil,1 tablespoons sesame oil, and the steak. Cook over medium-height heat until steak is cook through, about 5 to 7 minutes flipping the pieces to ensure even cooking..
- Add the broccoli.
- Evenly drizzle in the soy sauce mixture, noting it will bubble up dramatically. Toss the beef and broccoli to cost evenly with the sauce. Simmer for about 3to 5 minutes at medium-high or until the broccoli is as crisp tender as desired.
- Turn off the heat as the green onions and serve over white rice.
- Enjoy 😊.